Donate or sponsor now in order to provide NEW shoes by Christmas day to the many children we serve. Donate or sponsor now.
Christmas Shoes Ministry began in Greer, SC in 1996 with 45 children to sponsor. Together with God’s faithfulness and the help and generosity of so many, Christmas Shoes gratefully provides over 2,000 pairs of shoes to local children all throughout the year. Yes, we are now a year round ministry. READ MORE…
create hope and a sense of normalcy in a child.
Who Are Christmas Shoes Children?
Christmas Shoes children are carefully selected from our community by school counselors, social workers and the Christmas Shoes team. These children are those identified to be in most need of our help and prayers:
- All live at poverty level or below
- All range in age from newborns to 18 years
- All in school receive Free Lunch
- Many live in temporary shelters or foster care
- Many are homeless
- READ MORE…
What Goes In Every Box (Besides Love)
Christmas Shoes gift boxes are decorated with scripture, as part of our ministry to share God’s love, and to bring hope and smiles to children in need. Each box contains:
- A new pair of athletic/tennis shoes
- New socks
- A new toothbrush and toothpaste
Ways To Give
All monetary donations are 100% used to provide for the children we serve. The number of children who need our support keeps growing and Christmas Shoes is now providing shoes year round to help child in immediate need of our support. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and your donation is tax deductible:
Sponsor A Child
Want to shop for a child (or children) you sponsor for the shoes and items to fill their box?
Make a monetary donation to Christmas Shoes to support a child (or children) and we’ll do the shopping for you.
We welcome corporate charitable donations and sponsorships. Christmas Shoes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and donations are tax deductible.
- "Thank you, again, so much for this year’s generous donation of shoes and socks for our Head Start children at our Estes, Glen Arden, Fairview, Bell and Haw Creek classrooms. .... Without your help, many of our children would have only used ill-fitting shoes to get through the school year. Now they have new shoes that fit and look great!" READ MORE...
Vicki Heidinger, Executive Director & Marcia Bacoate, Lead Family Service Associate | Community Action Opportunities
- "The kids were thrilled, absolutely thrilled and joy filled the atmosphere as they opened their boxes. One child closed the box to give them back because he couldn’t believe someone would give him something so nice and several children danced with joy, wearing their new shoes." READ MORE...
Lieutenant Barbara Pressley | Greenville County Juvenile Detention Center
- “The School Social Workers within the Pregnant and Parenting program would like to extend a huge thank you to Christmas Shoes Ministry for your generous gift of blessing our graduating seniors and their children with a new pair of shoes as they take their next steps after high school graduation.“ READ MORE...
Tiffany Whitney, LMSW, MPH | School Social Worker
- “Every year on delivery day, the shoes all come in beautiful Christmas boxes with the information listed so it’s easy to quickly and correctly distribute them to students. Their excitement as they receive their shoes continues when they show up wearing them the next morning. All day, my phone rings nearly nonstop with "thank yous" from grateful parents.” READ MORE...
Ken Brooks | Title I Social Worker Monaview Elementary
- “Not only does Christmas Shoes Ministry provide a new pair of shoes for the child who is being served in our facility, they also provide for the siblings of the home as well. The shoes are just the beginning, as they also provide socks with a new toothbrush and toothpaste. The parents of these children are overjoyed by the generosity of this wonderful organization.” READ MORE...
Rebekah Muhilly | A Child’s Haven
“Christmas Shoes has been a blessing to so many children in the Greenville County School District’s homeless program. When the children receive the red boxes with the shoes, their eyes light up. They are so excited to have a brand new pair of name brand shoes to call their own.” READ MORE...
Irene Hamilton | Homeless Educational Liaison